KEKEREKE TRADITIONAL HERBAL MEDICINE
Benefits & Side Effects
KEKEREKE PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being.
Health is a level of functional and/or metabolic efficiency of an organism, often implicitly human.
Kekereke is used for current and preventative natural healing purposes for both men and women.
We support the safe harvest of the Prunus Africana tree.
KEKEREKE is the traditional natural holistic herb African Medicine from Africa and the process of healing is a holistic approach to medicine. Herbalism is one of the main methods used to treat various sicknesses in traditional African medicine. Since the continent of Africa has an abundance of herbs and plants from areas such as rain forests, healers use the indigenous flora as treatments.
The herbs that are made into our herbal extracts, teas, and medicinal oils come from many local certified organic farms or sustainable and ethical wild harvesters. Our desire is to share these products with those of you who are seeking a happier, healthier body and life with the use of nature’s best. Over the years, we have seen and experienced personally the benefits of these high quality herbal products and am delighted to share them with others. Herbs offer an effective approach to improving well-being and quality of life. Instead of the “SIDE EFFECTS” that many pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs have, herbs provide numerous “SIDE BENEFITS”. The Herbalist remains a small business that takes time to listen to our valued customers and to offer herbal information to empower you to take an active role in your health.
Kekereke – is a natural root used in traditional African medicine practices.. Because it is plant based, and available in the mid-African cultures, it has never been exploited in the way so many other holistic medicines have been exploited.
- Bowel & intestinal regulator
- Overall functions of the kidney and liver improvement
- Benefits male & female sexual enhancements (while avoiding the side effects of Viagra, and other synthetic stimulants)
- Helps with ease constipation
- Helps to purify blood
- Acts as a natural colonic
- Reduces the risk of prostate problems
Herbal Medicines & Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: It is best to avoid taking any herbs during pregnancy, especially the first trimester, unless you’re under the care of a knowledgeable practitioner. Exceptions: it’s considered safe to take up to 1,000 mg of ginger in capsule or candied forms for morning sickness; short-term use of echinacea also seems safe for pregnant women who develop colds or flu.
- Nursing: Apart from herbs that can stimulate breast-milk production (fenugreek, blessed thistle, and alfalfa), women who are breastfeeding should avoid most medicinal herbs for the first four to six months of a baby’s life.
- Children: Herbal remedies that are safe for adults may not be safe for children. For guidance, see Healthy Child, Whole Child, by Stuart Ditchek, M.D. and Russell Greenfield, M.D (HarperResource, 2009).
The prevalence of herbal medicine use during pregnancy is between 7% and 55%, depending upon the geographic area surveyed and the surveyed group’s socio-cultural aspects and ethnicity. Why are women taking natural health products (NHPs) in pregnancy? Women who learn they are pregnant are concerned about the safety of their fetus and may turn to NHPs rather than prescription medication. Use of NHPs in pregnancy is an area where more research is needed. The importance of knowing about these products is to understand their potential dangers in women of childbearing age, particularly when it is known that they are trying to conceive.
Information on select NHPs is provided in this presentation. – Courtesy of: J Popul Ther Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Fall;17 – e370-8. Epub 2010 Oct 26.
• Anthony Jackson, of Youngstown, Ohio says; Yo B… These African Herbs are the bomb son… My physical stamina is crazy…
• Al Robinson testifies; that while taking this product mixed in with his smoothie drink each morning, he noticed youthful vitality… And less pain due to his Arthritis Conditions.
CALL OUR HOTLINE TO ASK US A QUESTION 347-634-8657 or send us a message.
Kekereke is the home of organic alternative medicine.
Our products are not approved by the FDA.
Consult with your doctor to find out if our products are right for you.